Saturday 20 September 2008

Two nights away and back to the smell of bread baking, and D vigorously scrubbing down the garden furniture out in the sunshine. He told me that I had forgotten about a couple from Yorkshire who had turned up for B and B on Friday and were sitting disconsolately outside the back door when he came home from work. He said not to worry he had sorted them out and did not let on. I had been expecting a Wayne, but fortunately he didn`t turn up. How lucky.
It was J`s birthday and I had lovely times with everybody, but I got a bit sad though happy at the same time when we watched old holiday videos with Julia in them.
Then I went to Lewes and saw my old friend J. We have totally interesting conversations always. She has just moved yet again and I marvelled at it all. She has such style.

No comments: