Sunday 26 April 2009

Had a beauitiful day yesterday in the garden: grubbing about in the earth, tidying up sheds,taking monumental piles of junk from said sheds to the dump, and I had expert help with the real gardening jobs from S and K, who did wonders in the front garden. Altogether perfect it was.
Indoors, there was an Embroidery Workshop doing Gold Thread work (so we had to be especially careful with the hoovering up afterwards) I love it when there is something creative going on here. It seems to generate more energy into the Meeting House.
In the evening, M, J, and I watched Britain`s Got Talent, my favourite TV show at present. I know it is all rigged and the judges are terrible, but there is something so appealing about the hopefulness of the performers, it often makes me cry.

No comments: