Wednesday 3 June 2009

I was a bit shocked that Gordon Brown was concerned about Susan Boyle after she got upset in Britains Got Talent. I think he should have more serious topics on his mind. Of course I watched it avidly myself. I was glad that Diversity won as they are such an enthusiastic group of chaps.
Te summer seems to be slipping away too fast, I can`t believe it is June already, and I keep reminding myself that it is my last June in Winchester, after fifty four years. On the other hand, I`m getting fed up with trudging up and down all the stairs in this house, and perhaps when I move I can start something entirely new, like birdwatching, except I`ve just remembered, my eyesight is poor.
I`ve taken to wearing my hearing aids again and conversation now sounds terrifyingly loud. I`ve also started swallowing six rosehip pills a day for my arthritis, (it is what they give to race horses)and I think there is some improvement.

No comments: